Deploying a location network is fast and easy:
- Anchors can either be plugged on the mains or powered over Ethernet. They communicate with the Location Server either over Ethernet or WiFi.
- Over-the-air UWB synchronization allows to deploy very large networks without bothering with wires. Anchors are synchronized as if they were running on an atomic clock, even when they are very far apart and not in line of sight.
- The Calibration Wizard makes it straightforward to input the Anchors position. After entering a few parameters, the system computes every Anchor exact coordinates in one click. Adding one more Anchor? Just click again and it is identified, located, integrated!
- Deployment real-time viewer. Throughout the installation, enjoy a detailed view of the network topology, performances and characteristics, overlaid on the map of the place.
-Map matching is a great tool to take into account environmental information, like walls, obstacles, etc. A good map matching help minimize the number of Anchors required to cover a large area.
- Location-based rules are another optimization tool. They allow to adjust localization algorithms based on visited areas, switching from 3D to 2D or even 1D computations, adapting the location rate based on hot and cold zones, etc.
- All controls and data / statistics collections are done via a simple Web Interface. Wherever you are, use your preferred browser to add, remove, update the position of Anchors, monitor location performances in real-time, stream position tracking of Anchors and Tags, etc.
Our Flexible solution fits all sorts of requirements, thanks to a high level of parameterization. Below are a few examples of our degrees of freedom:
- The number of Anchors and Tags are user-defined
- Anchors can be assigned different roles: Beacon (transmitting and receiving) or Receiver (receiving only).
- User can select a location paradigm: TOA (Time Of Arrival) or TDOA (Time Difference Of Arrival)
- Algorithm can be tuned by using settings controlled by your application.
- Location rate, Range of operation, Channels and Spreading code can be easily set by the user.
Sophisticated features for industrial-grade location capabilities
- Pairing, network registration, synchronization and de-registration is built into our protocol.
- Agile location rate: Tags may decide on their own to adjust their location rate.
- Controlled location rate: The Server can order a tag to adjust its location rate, based on zoning-related rules, or application-defined rules.
- Seamless handover: Tags switch from place to place without being ever lost by the Server. We ensure a continuous quality of service.
- NLOS detection, as well as accuracy measurements allow to assess the possible reading bias in a given configuration and allow Mitigation Algorithms to take over and find out the real position of a Tag wandering in an adverse environment.
Adjusting the accuracy / autonomy trade-off by mixing ToA and TDoA paradigms
- Default 3D RTLS runs ToA algorithms, which ensures an ideal accuracy and high dynamics.
Get in touch with our sales team if this mix is key for your business…